Why Agile Project Management®?
More and more organizations have the need for structured project management. Only, a lot of methods and frameworks seem to over-emphasize on documentation, while others lack governance.
Agile Project Management provides the ability to deliver projects in organizations requiring standards, rigor and visibility needed in project management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile. It complements and works perfectly with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®.
Benefits for you
- Develop an advanced, practical level of knowledge and understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful delivery with agile projects.
- Clarify and be able to tailor different management styles to the situation needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and give the business/customer ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
- Improve time-to-market and increase project success rate while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
Benefits for your organisation
- Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk.
- Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes.
- Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process.
- Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.