Our formations are focused upon direct applicability and effectiveness.
Top trainers and consultants
A powerfull network of around 750 experienced trainers.
Focus on quality
We have held the Qfor label for the past 8 years, and on three occasions have won the prize for Best Learning & Development Company at the HR Excellence Awards. We hold a large number of certificates from professional associations and are recognized by the Flemish government as a training provider. Each of these distinctions stands as a guarantee that you will receive high quality service from us. And yet the prizes and recognitions are not what we consider the most important. What gives us the glow of pride is the 93% satisfaction level among our clients. For if more than nine out of ten people who have taken a training course from us say that they have come out of it much stronger than before, that does mean something.
Training for everyone
Cookie-cutter programmes make no sense. Training works only if it is tailored to your level of knowledge and to the current stage of your career. Therefore we offer a very wide range of different training courses, at various levels and in many different areas of knowledge: Finance, Tax & Accounting, Legal, Sales, Marketing & Corporate Communications, Logistics and Purchasing, IT & Project and Process Management, HR & Social Legislation, Safety, Environmental Protection and Quality, Business & People Management, Secretarial & Management Support, and Professional Skills.
More than just training
Training courses are not always the most suitable method of learning when it comes to updating skills and competencies. For this reason, we make so bold as to vary our approach: coaching, long-term trajectories, games, webinars, etc. The focus is on the result, not the format. Precisely for this reason, we are happy to think strategically with you. We can offer advice regarding your training policy and your pedagogical approach to ensure they are fully in line with your vision and have even more impact on your employees’ abilities.
A single goal: to make you stronger
Our training courses are designed to help you become even better at what you do. A better specialist, a better decision-maker, a better leader, manager, business manager, marketer, legal advisor, etc. A better team, even. We do this because we are convinced that strong people make for strong organisations.
It goes without saying that we do not know possess every aspect of knowledge about your field within our company. It would be crazy to try to do so: the most valuable information comes precisely from people and organisations whose feet are firmly planted in the day-to-day practice within your sector.
For this reason, we have opted for a collaborative model and constantly go in search of strong partners who can inject their knowledge, know-how and expertise into our training programmes:
- 750 freelance lecturers, each of them specialists in their field
- Vinçotte, consultancy and services in quality, safety and the environment
- Finplan, the Financial Planning association
- BZB, the professional association of independent financial intermediaries
- Partena, experts in social legislation and payroll services
- ElaN Languages, our (and your) language partner
- Xylos Technology Services
Training more than 25,000 professionals in over 5,000 companies every year calls for a powerful organisation. That is something we have. We can hardly present it all to you on this page, but we can let you know who you will likely be dealing with most often:
- Product managers – We have one or more in-house specialists for each area of speciality. They design our range of training courses on offer. Of course they don’t start from square one. They follow current trends and developments closely, listen to the needs of companies and consult with sectoral associations.
- Learning consultants – These are your personal partners. They take a close look at your specific questions and needs, and translate your strategy into concrete learning projects. This ensures that from the enormous range on offer you can pick the right components for the right people.
- Trainers and lecturers – More than 750 men and women who streamline and package their experience, knowledge and insights into easy-to-digest, exciting and practice-based training that can make a real difference.
Feel like working for us?
Kluwer Training is growing apace, and so we are always looking for talented professionals. Be sure to check our vacancies to see if there is something there for you. Whatever opening you are interested in, there is one essential quality for everyone who wishes to work here: the drive to make people stronger.
Take advantage of our special offers!We regularly highlight certain training courses or offer great discounts for early-bird registrants. It’s definitely worth your while to follow our offerings closely. You can do so on our news page, via the newsletter or on Twitter.
Kluwer Training has recently joined forces with NCOI Group, now the largest private education group in the Benelux. NCOI Group’s mission is to make lifelong learning accessible to everyone. Our name will shortly change to NCOI Learning. But we would like to assure you that our quality and service will remain at the very highest level.
NCOI Groep was founded in the Netherlands almost 25 years ago to enable working people to take useful educational courses alongside their job. Since its foundation, the NCOI Groep unites more than 20 training institutions and provides training to approximately 200,000 professionals every year.NCOI Groep's mission is to make continuing education accessible to everyone, by offering formulas adapted to the individual needs of each person. At the same time, the group supports businesses and public organisations in the implementation of their training offer for their personnel. Thanks to more than 2,000 employees and around 4,500 freelance teachers, NCOI Groep strengthens and supports professionals, companies and society.